• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning . ..oh the winds should be subsiding today..all the leaves have blown away...cold tho'..32 now.

Chuck..hope you do well in the dentist's chair..just don't try talking during the procedure :P      I tell folks to take a pain killer(tylenol- like) before such .it helps me..
ah, just grin & bear it..what's you choice :rofl:   or should I put this :P          

Hope that dentist trip was smooth, Chuck. Good morning and happy thanksgiving. Quick bike ride then the father in law is taking us to a blue grass festival for turkey dinner,lol. Will have to say it beats having twenty people over and having to do all the host crap. Hope everyone has a blessed day and remember that we all have so much to be thankful for.

Good morning.

No Black Friday for me. Only internet seeds.

Dentist sucked. I hate needles. After they numbed me and started drilling, I could feel the nerve pain. A couple fillings felt like hell. I just took it. Didn't want another shot. Damn that was horrible.

Thanks to Dan (Masher) I had some delicious smoked salmon. Thanks Dan. It didn't last long. LOL. Better than anything I've bought in the store. For sure.

Have a great day.

Well the ew dog is going to love it here. Was in a apartment and on a lead when it went outside. Now he has a fenced in yard and lots of land to room with me. Been up since midnight seeing my friend off. Pizza cold brew and a nap may be in my future. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Got a labor job for a friends neighbor. He cant find anybody that wants to work. Taking my 10 year old to help. All the kids today are lazy. No one wants to work anymore. Facebook seems like most kids and adults hobby these days. Oh well. More money for me.

Have a great day. I have one good day of weather. Storm tomorrow.

Congrats on the new dog Sic. Makes me smile.

Back