• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Have a great and productive day. Those fires in Gatlinburg, what a tradegy. Lots of memories including my honeymoon. Little nursery work today. I got the dog a stake so he can be out therecwith me and not run away and get ate by a gator or kicked by a donkey,lol.
What up filmost, where you been?

Good morning all, Happy Wednesday

another cold rainy morning here, currently 34F and light rain
Business has been good, stayin busy and thats a good thing, will slow down again after the new year.
Another month gone and the weeks half over.  Make the most of every moment, have a wonderful day, and don't forget to;
See
Miracles
In
Life
Everyday
:D

mmmmmm Coffee
:cheers:

Good morning. Need to layer up. Got a little burned yesterday from the wind. Damn cold! Hope you have a beautiful day, unless you've made other plans.

mpicante said:
Good morning everyone.Wow OCD Chilehead 55 seed varieties looks like you've been busy.Hope everyone has a good hump day.Stay safe ,warm and smile.
I think that list grew to 70 or so, out of 150 varieties. LOL. Lots of crosses, I want to isolate as many plants as possible. I'll probably have over hundred plants by the time I'm done. I'll plant more just in case. I'll keep you in mind if I have extras next year.

Back