• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good a.m. to everyone. Raining here.
LDHS - Hope you feel better and can enjoy your
evening out :cheers:

You all have moved on already...but it's still technically 'morning' here, so....

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

I'm finding I turn into a night owl during my time off, which id fun, but I'm missing out on my mornings!

JT - I'm totally laughing at you! But in a good way....;)

mornin' all...have a safe weekend...one day is like the next to me...

Morning all..... so happy things with Kidhab are going well. He sleeps and eats wonderfully. My little Habbyheat family rocks!!!

Can't wait for today, we are headed over the mountains to visit Salsafamily and SD&CJ! GONNA BE A BLAST!!!!!! :) Anywho just had to get up and feed Kidhab but now its back to sleep for a couple more hours before our roadtrip.

So goodnight again.....

LanMan...get your snowman gear ready!!!!!

Megpie....just a few more hours Baby! Drive safely!!! Whoot!

everyone else...thanx for this thread! It really saves my grumpy patootie most days!!!! (as she stumbles back to bed....)

Good morning.....lookingout the window and everything looks glazed. We had a small bit of snow but the temps in the teens. I can see the blue sky through a skylite...

The "suns" a comin'

mornin' sic and all...HAGD

Back