• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Wow - a really late start for me. "Baby you can drive my car / Yes I'm gonna be a star / Baby you can drive my car/ And baby I love you/ BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, YEAH!"

I see G is in a good mood this morning....

Good morning......."safety?"....what was that all about, what a way to start off the game.

For those who haven't voted, yet.....check out the throwdown forum. There's some pretty good dishes there. Voting ends tomorrow

Greg

Coach Coughlin is top drawer. Sick of these overrated coaches patting themselves on the backs or talking in circles.... Mike Tomlin,Rex Ryan.

Good morning all!......well it's off to the rock pit before the "Pterodactyl" sounds..........ha

Don't forget to vote in this weekends "Throwdown" if you haven't already......thanks to those that through me their vote!

Greg

Good morning.............back to the cold weather here for another week.....at least the daylight hrs are getting longer

Back