• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning, pepper people. Windy, dry, and cloudy so far. Mpicante - your temps are HOT for me! We're not quite used to that high just yet.

Chuck, the food was great at the birthday dinner, the power went out so we ate by candlelight for most of the meal! Daughter brought a cake that was delicious, and the people at the Sherpa House gave Son a sort of prayer shawl that's supposed to bring prosperity and happiness for the coming year. Very nice gesture. The power also went out at daughter's birthday last week. I must be jinxed.

Chuck - I'm patiently waiting for my slowly growing pepper babies. Some of the tiny ones are just stagnant at the moment.

Enjoy your Friday everyone. Bring smiles to someone's face. It's going to be a beautiful day.

catherinew said:
Good morning, pepper people. Windy, dry, and cloudy so far. Mpicante - your temps are HOT for me! We're not quite used to that high just yet.

Chuck, the food was great at the birthday dinner, the power went out so we ate by candlelight for most of the meal! Daughter brought a cake that was delicious, and the people at the Sherpa House gave Son a sort of prayer shawl that's supposed to bring prosperity and happiness for the coming year. Very nice gesture. The power also went out at daughter's birthday last week. I must be jinxed.

Chuck - I'm patiently waiting for my slowly growing pepper babies. Some of the tiny ones are just stagnant at the moment.

Enjoy your Friday everyone. Bring smiles to someone's face. It's going to be a beautiful day.
We ate there once. It was evening and a 2hr wait. The food was good though. Beautifully decorated.
Glad you all had a great time.

OCD Chilehead said:
We ate there once. It was evening and a 2hr wait. The food was good though. Beautifully decorated.
Glad you all had a great time.

Glad you liked the cuisine. There is another Sherpa House in Boulder with similar food. We always make reservations because of the wait - in Golden anyway because it's so close to the School of Mines. The lunch buffet is well worth trying out everything they offer - almost anyway.

Morning pepper people...cold and sunny....got to go out and get some new work boots.......I want to look all purdy for the new season.....then over to the Cigar shop to see what is new.....but first....coffee.

coffee gif.gif

Good Morning Everyone...Hope you get some R&R this w/e...major Nor'easter heading our way...in NE you're not safe weather wise till May..as these storms show up when you start thinking Spring..in February/March :P

Catherine ..seems like you had a great time at Sherpa House....I love Indian food..there's something for everyone..meat vs vegetarian..I especially like all the different Naans & Biryanis....and lots of Raita...yummmy.

Enjoy!  Clocks ahead tonight.

Good morning all 

Coffee smells sooo good this morning :D
Currently 10F out right now, supposed to get snow this evening :mope:

Coffee is made, all the 4-legged kids are fed, now...
What to make for breakfast ?
i'm thinking maybe french toast made with the last half of the banana bread loaf sliced thick  :)

hope you all are having a wonderful safe weekend 
S.M.I.L.E.
and be excellent to each other 

:cheers:

Back