• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Dan Piepho said:
I haven't had caffeine at this quantity for dinner for quite awhile. That was 8 hours ago or more, so Happy Morning!

I grabbed the baby green house out of the garage. I may try 'winter sowing' a few peppers in milk jugs inside this green house this year. The double green house effect should work. We'll test on some jalapenos!

Enjoy your day on the toilet. I know i do. 

:D

Good morning everyone. I'm with you regarding DST. My wake up alarm has a headache and I'd rather sleep it off. Going to pick up seeds for a new gardener in our community garden today. Lots of schools are building them lately around the area.

Time for coffee to wake me up. Enjoy your day and share your smiles.

Good morning all 

currently 16F with gusts of wind blowing the snow around :neutral:

Banana bread french toast turned out great yesterday  :party: (much more filling then traditional french toast)
0CoSYBi.jpg

Just Coffee and sundried tomato bagel this morning  :)

a few errands to take care of this afternoon, but not much else planned for this lazy Monday.

stay "safe & sexy"

and don't forget to:
See
Miracles
In
Life
Everyday
:D

:cheers:

That toast looks good. I'm having spaghetti for breakfast. Heavy winds this morning, can't even put the trash out. It would not stay. Next three days are going to be cold for us. Tomorrow the high is only 60. You pair that with wind and no sun and us Florida kids are in a deep freeze. People will be walking around in parkas and socks with there flippy flops. Some work in the nursery and taking the dog for a walk when the wind dies down a little. Have a great day and good morning. Be thankful for all of your blessings and walk with a gentle soul.

Good Morning Pepper People....first day back to work was a crappy one......Snow storm has been hitting parts of Southern Ontario.....we are not working today because of the cold and still snowing in areas.....cant build new road in this kinda weather.

sicman said:
Tomorrow the high is only 60. You pair that with wind and no sun and us Florida kids are in a deep freeze. People will be walking around in parkas and socks with there flippy flops
That cracks me up! Reminds me of when we went down to Disney in Jan. 2010. That year, you guys had a "real" bout of Winter. I remember watching the local news in the hotel, showing icicles hanging off the oranges on the trees, and the lizards getting so cold they were falling out of the trees.

One morning on our way through the gate to get into the parks, the guy checking tickets said to me:
"You must be from New England or something, huh?"
Me: "Yeah, Connecticut. Why, how could you tell?"
Him: "Take a look around...it's 37* out, and you're the ONLY person here wearing a T-shirt"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good morning. Saw the doc at 8:30 this am, and now I am two prescriptions deeper into the medicated abyss.

Why do I keep going to the doc?

Anyway, I now have an appointment at the regional cancer center in April. No worries, if it was important they'd have made it for yesterday. I think they want to justify a budget or some silly shit.... :party:

Back