• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning mama....how's the newborn?

Good Morning everyone! Ah, first day back to work after a delightfully unproductive break. But I feel better rested than I have in months - and ready to rock out some tile with Scovie!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

Kidhab is happy and healthy. For the most part not a whole lot of crying yet. He eats like a pig I'll tell ya. And lil' hab is jealous of baby brother... things are good though. Thanks for asking.

Eat any orange anything today (orange congo, orange hab, or even just an orange!) - it will make you happy.

Well good morning to all. I'm back in hospital no stones this time but there's something going on with my right kidney. On the upside I just got a shot of morphine. Woot woot.

Damn wrightdaddy, hope it turns out alright.
I'm up early today cause I get to go home and I'm to excited to sleep!

Oh yeah, Good Morning, its already a good day

Well good morning to all. I'm back in hospital no stones this time but there's something going on with my right kidney. On the upside I just got a shot of morphine. Woot woot.
All the times I was in the hospital and had morphine, you'd think i was an addict. I hope you are well soon.

Back