• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.........................2 day "Flu"..............is on it's way out.............back to work today....................blah

Morning all.

I must have slept in a funny position. Got a kink in my neck, and I can barely move my head without shooting pain. Hate when that happens!

Good Morning World...it's gonna be a great day...first cup of coffee down the hatch and I am ready to hit the ground running...supposed to be 76F today and 80F tomorrow...

It's 11:59....it's still morning...gooodmorning.

Good morning,
Sh!ts hitting the fan at work.....alot of interdepartmental movement between employee's, some year end layoffs......there's no job recession-proof....with 29yrs. in the trades I can sit back an observe......this still sux!

Greg

The only way to recession-proof your job, I've found, is to not have one at all. Muhahahahahaha!! I beat the system, now to hit up the dumpster for lunch and then find the neighborhood stray cats, so I can have a proper bath.

yup...my thoughts exactly Greg and Jackie...

come on fedex....you are holding up production...

tracking info says my 6" containers are on the truck for delivery...I am about 2 days behind in my transplanting...

mornin' mm and lan

Back