• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

Thoughts and prayers go out to Jasons mom  :pray:

Happy Birthday Sandy.  :bday:

Neil that Sunrise picture is Beautiful  :clap:

19F here this morning, and supposed to get up to 38F this afternoon :)
Wife and I might go to the Conservatory this afternoon (she enjoys all the flowers, and i enjoy all of the plants and animals :) )
 No big dinner plans this year, as I am still on a pretty limiting diet as I attempt to figure out whats triggering my intestinal issues
Good news is biopsies from upper endoscopy came back; and no stomach cancer, and not celiac sprue

hope you all have a wonderful day 
Happy Valentines day
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good Morning !!
Wet up to +10c yesterday, 0c now. Doing some brewing now, picking up some green beans today from local store to try out :)
Have a great Day !!

--------------------------------
Its 10pm and its snowing like crazy, its +5c
tiUj8m7.jpg

That is fantastic news G.I.P. good morning my friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and it's as productive as you need it to be. I'm worki g in the nursery and running a couple errands. Wife and I are going out to dinner tonight which is actually a rarity for us. I honestly can't remember the last time we sat down at a restaurant. Bless up my friends and be kind and gentle in your walks.

We had a wonderful day  at the conservatory yesterday, and my Wife surprised me by making a lovely dinner for us 
It was totally unexpected and done all by her so I was super impressed.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/1244-what-was-the-last-spicy-meal-you-cooked/?p=1528023

currently 28F/-2C here this morning 

Hope you all have a thankful Thursday with lots of S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:  <---Coffee

0f/-18c here this morning
still dark here, but it's supposed to be a nice sunny day later with little to no clouds and get up to 20f

I gotta go pick up a grumpy kitty later this morning that only seems to like me :lol:
she will be staying with us for a couple weeks :)

might get around to some more transplanting this afternoon. Some of the pepper babies need new shoes.

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back