• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Hurrah for Sic doing so well after training so hard. On to the summer olympics . . . . Or the FL olympics.

Typical Monday planned with lots of stuff we couldnt do in the snow. Most of it has melted per usual, not like dragonsfire. They keep their snow, or so it seems.

Hope your day is a great one. SMILE and see the joy.

Good morning all.

Feeling better. Ended up with a nasty cold. Tooth and cold are better. Worked this weekend.

Snow for the next few days. Yuck! I know we need the moisture, but I was just getting use to this Spring weather. Itll be March soon and we can get back to favorable weather. Working outside in it 10-11hours a day, no fun.

Have a great day and thank you all for the best wishes.

Sic, I checked out you link. Good job brother. Cant wait to see what you do next year. Your going to smash that coarse.

Jason, your mother is in our prayers brother.

Good morning. Hope you all have a great day.

Got 5in if snow yesterday along with rain and another 5 this morning. Need to brush car off before heading off. First time this year.

2591EAF8-B091-4BBC-B5C1-01D21E54595D.jpeg

Back