• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning....

Catherine when I wrote that post  re: the people who bother to join but never occasionally contribute,it was  after I saw someone
post that they were busy  or along those lines ...yesterday was his/her "first" post in 15 yrs

Someone posted yesterday that their account would be deleted if they don't post.so apparently
that is why they are all "checking in"..as more apparent today.

One with nothing constructive to write had to comment anyway on my using blue text,guess she just had to write crap..
just looking for attention I guess...it takes all kinds ..

Good morning all :)

-4c/25f and bright and sunny this morning, supposed to get up to 40f today  :shocked:

finally uploaded some pics updating my Glog;
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/67065-gip-2018-i-cant-make-up-my-mind-glog/?p=1532615
not great pics, but it's an update anyway :)

Jane, my condolences on the passing of a dear friend :(

late coffee and oatmeal this morning. Then more transplanting, a few errands this afternoon.

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday
be safe, and remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning, everyone. Thank you GIP and Sic for the condolences. She was a dear lady who I sang next to for many years and took me under her wings when we moved here. She was the beautiful musician I never was or will be.

Just returned from the long trek to the airport, taking daughter for a long needed week away from stress. Time for coffee and eggs.

Have a great day. Drive safely and stay healthy, and SMILE.

Back