• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

322637-Good-Morning-Animated-Minion-Quote.gif

Good morning. Turkey tacos and coffee then headed to the swamp. Have a 70 mile race out there on the 25th. I really want to do good, hoping I may have a advantage out there since I've easily put in a 1000 miles out there. And they are hard miles out there. Wife is also going to race, I'm honestly thinking she has a very good chance in first place for the woman. Have a great and wonderful day.

Good morning all :)

-2c/28f and still snowing here  :neutral:  there's a good layer of ice underneath it all from the freezing rain, then sleet that we got before the blizzard started too. 
Plows kept me up through part of the night/early morning, but i'm sure thankful for them clearing our streets :)

hope you all have a terrific Tuesday with lots of opportunities to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning. Havent been around.

Work Work Work!!!

I managed to germinate some seeds. Nothing has sprouted. Dont know where Ill grow them. Ill figure that out as, I get there. Not going to be like years past. Just going to do a couple varieties and some veggies. 160 plants last year and only a hand full of pods bummed me out. Thanks to all that sent me pods, preserves and powders. Still using them all this winter.

Hope you all have a great day.

Back