• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Just relaxing. Same old stuff different day. Work work work.

The seedling I started in the aerogarden are getting bigger. I managed to keep a little tabanaga plant from last year. It was in a 4in pot now its in a 2 gallon going to 5. Beautiful plant. Keeps me sane.

My son got his green belt in Taekwondo. We will do what he wants on my only day off.

Take care. Missing yall.

Chuck

Good morning everyone. Congrats to little OCD on his new green belt. Best of luck, Sic with your bike rides, good that you are working up to many days in the saddle. The forecast is for nice days ahead until Friday so I hope to get some stuff done outside. So much to do. . . . . I have a plant swap in 2-3 weeks so I have to dig up something!

Have a wonderful day and share your joys.

Good morning everyone. I got a lot of weeds removed, rhubarb potted up, and lots more weeds to pull. Such a non-exciting day. It should be another beautiful, windy day.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Try and stay healthy for the summer will soon be upon us. The fun of gardening will be here! No yet, though.

Back