• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Great concert last night, now back to the old grind. I finally started planting at home though the garden is still a bit wet, like GIP said. Hot and muggy predicted, very unusual for here.

I hope your day goes well and you accomplish what you have planned. Share the joy and drive safely.

good morning all  :)

it's a beautiful day out today.  Blue skies, not too windy, birds are singing. it's currently 65f/18c supposed to get up to 79f/26c this afternoon

this spoiled little princess goes home later this afternoon...

what do you do when your trying to make the bed but the little princess does't want to move ?
you make the bed around the kitty  :party:
QH6jbLS.jpg

time for a bagel and some coffee 
hope you all have a fantastic Friday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other 

Good morning all  :)

thanks for the tip on the garlic scapes Jane. They are getting tall but i haven't seen scapes yet

i'm still behind on transplanting all my peppers  :neutral:   hopefully i can get caught up over the next couple of days here.

59f/15c right now but its supposed to warm up quite a bit today, and no rain again until Wednesday. 

hope you all have a great day

remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back