• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

gonna be another hot one today, supposed to get up to 97f/36c  :shocked:
had an excellent dinner last night with some of the salmon we caught at lake superior last weekend and some morels from right along the side of the house  :dance:
 plan for today is to get all the overwinters moved out into the shade along the house and get that expensive light turned off at least until winter 
realistically we will probably get more days of rain and hail and i'll keep postponing plant out until middle of June  :rolleyes:
I hope not, but its happened in years past. 
i've got pods with color on some of this years plants on the plant table already  :shocked:  they want new shoes and MORE light. 

well, it's time for more coffee 
hope you all have a spectacular Sunday
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Cold front passed through and temps have lowered 20 degrees so I may get some things planted before it rains. I have to help 2 new gardeners at the community garden this AM but the afternoon is mine. Time to plant my peppers.

GIP, we get hail every year, so to protect the tomatoes and peppers, I use a shade cloth I bought at Lowe's. Or you could check out a porous ground cover that might be more heavy duty. What I use lasts about 6+ years and is made by Easy Garderer.

Enjoy your day and stay safe. Remember your loved ones.

Good morning everyone. Beautiful day for planting yesterday, most of the community garden is planted and then at 4pm Mother Nature let loose the hail. 3rd time this month. Im sure everyone who didnt protect their plants had damage, including me. I will check it out this morning.

I hope your day is a wonderful one. If one door closes, another one will open. Stay healthy and drive safely.

Good morning all  :)

weather here has been odd  :confused: 
we went from; a bright, sunny, hot day, to; dark , gloomy, and downpouring, then bright and sunny and beautiful again at least 3 times yesterday  :confused:
currently 69f/21c with 89% humidity.  Supposed to get up to 81f/27c with rain showers off and on throughout the day. Guess i wont be doing any more transplanting today  :neutral:

hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday with lots of opportunities to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back