• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning, everyone. North of us got hammered with 2-4" sized hail last night and the forecast for us today seems to be similar. I hate hail. The June gloom that we've had the past few days is very nice. Just don't want that hail again.

Hope your day is going well. Keep that coffee brewing and share your joy.

good morning all 

Sunny and 70f today  :)

some of the lilies are starting to bloom, will try to get some pics this afternoon 
still moving really slow from my recent falls  :neutral: but i'm trying to stay active and not give up on this years pepper garden  :cool:

will try to get enough pics to finally update my glog with a long overdue update 

hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday
S.M.I.L.E. :D

JU7ab3P.png

hope everyone is having a great day so far, and and even better day remaining.

couple pics of the flowers as promised...
acSc3Zn.jpg

Lillies

XosaKWX.jpg

Climbing Rose

WT1uEsJ.jpg
Daylily

WARNING next pics might be considered "graphic or disturbing" ...

Right arm;
42F6eAi.jpg

vZ4kIiY.jpg

ZdW2G2N.jpg

it's getting better, I think... the swelling and bruising stopped spreading and is staring to fade.
... Then i slipped out of my chair and landed on my tailbone on the hardwood floor   :mope:   there will be no pics of that though  ;) 

so clumsy  :( 

anyway, i'm moving extra slow now, and will probably be taking it easy this summer  :neutral:  the next few weeks at least  :!:
health before hobbies and all that...

hope you all have a great day with many things to be thankful for, this wonderful Thursday.
remember to S.M.I.L.E :D

:cheers: <---- so much coffee and juice this morning   :cool:

Good morning all  :)  and happy Friday

62 right now, supposed to get up to 80 here this afternoon and partly cloudy. Looking like it will turn out to be some nice weather

hope you all have a fantastic Friday.  Be safe, stay hydrated, and smile :D

catherinew said:
OMG - GIP - what happened? Glad that you are taking it easier so that you will heal quicker. Prayers for a quick recovery.

sicman said:
Dude! What happened? Heal fast and strong buddy.

Ended up having to work yesterday but one of the new guys is great. We shall see how he does today. Have a great day and bless up. Good morning my friends.

i fell and hit my elbow just right, or just wrong rather  :mope:   cracked radial head, and hematoma. 
it's healing up and bruising is getting better though, my tailbone is still really sore from a separate fall the following day :banghead:
might have to start calling me "clumsy G.I.P. "  :neutral:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
i fell and hit my elbow just right, or just wrong rather  :mope:   cracked radial head, and hematoma. 
it's healing up and bruising is getting better though, my tailbone is still really sore from a separate fall the following day :banghead:
might have to start calling me "clumsy G.I.P. "  :neutral:

Wow!  Hope that heals fast.  No pins or rods?  Take your pain meds.  You heal much faster when you're not in so much pain.  Just don't stand up too fast!  LOL  Praying for a quick, painless recovery and rehab.

Back