• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

I can't believe its been 2 months already Lanman.... cherished moments for sure.

Up cuz I have karate kid in my belly. Kicked my rib so hard I saw and felt it move. Was gross... 5 weeks.

Good morning from wet Washington.

morning all...was back in Fort Worth yesterday before noon....like Jimmy Buffet said "Hello Texas, Sure is good to see you again"....

I had a great time with the gents at Heaven on Seven...just too bad Jimmy didn't come and we didn't have scorpion poppers...

Good morning. YOu may be glad that you didn't have those poppers AJ. At least your digestive system probably is. Those airplane toilets are pretty small.

airplane?....I am like John Madden, I don't fly.... :rofl:

it sure is good to be able to be back online....I miss THP when I am away from home...

well then I am ahead of you....I got mine and have already drank half of it....looks like it's gonna go down real easy...almost time for another....

Yes, thank you, I WILL have another... :)

I have to take the boy to school and stop at the store. I'll be back in a half hour to join you. I have changed my avatar again. I think you will like the new one. (not the merkin)

Back