• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

currently 44F here and partly sunny/cloudy, looking like it might turn out to be a nice sunny day later, but i'm not getting my hopes up, as rain is still forecast for the whole week  :neutral:
we had a freeze warning again last night  :neutral: , so anything that wasn't in the ground got dragged into the garage, then back out this morning  :rolleyes:

hope you all have a magnificent Monday and a wonderful week
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning.  Nothing but never ending rain here.  Water across the country road and high winds.  Trees are down but no twisters yet.  The total deluge is forecasted to continue all day. 

I've got to get the last of peppers in the ground before Friday.  Then we're off to Texas for a week.  

Be good and be safe.

Damn Sic! You gotta be careful out there in the heat brother! I remember working concrete when I was 16, and I'm fairly positive I either had one or was about to. I never ate a big greasy cheeseburger for lunch after that either. I would just bring a sandwich to work.
Hope your felling better today.

I might try to stick a couple plants in the mud today, and see how that works. Probably not great lol

Back