• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning from Louisiana. Temps will only get to the mid 80s today. With low humidity (for us). Meant to post earlier but got distracted by my chickens. Animals are fed, into my second cup of coffee and off to pick peppers. Have a great day️

Good morning.  It's 54 on its way to 80.  Busy meeting schedule.  My wife processed pepper seed all day yesterday.  I think she's only got a dozen or so varieties left to process.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Nothing too much planned except for garden stuff since the weather is nice. Most of the leaves are still green and on the trees, so we’re waiting to till the garden space until we have something to add to the dirt. I hope your day goes well. Remember the firefighters and those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 72 on its way to 88.  Late start today as I've got a bit of a GI issue and I'm not feeling too well.  I won't be doing much today.  Not sure what the wife has going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Job took longer than expected yesterday so we just chilled afterwards. Bike ride. light grocery shopping then headed to the shop. Wife is really starting to get strong,Ive been coaching and pushing her. Results are really showing and she is very happy with how fast she is getting. Keeps me from slacking,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 60 on its way to 86.  Still not feeling well.  Planning to make a few teleconferences and that's about it.  Not sure what the wife has going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 45 up to 86 today, 30’s expected starting next Monday and continuing. Lots to do at the CG this week, will be helping a fellow gardener clean up his jungle. Think I’ll need new gloves for this project that will take longer than I want. I hope your day goes well. Prayers for Harry’s recovery and kudos for Sic’s wife. Keep the firefighters in your thoughts.

Put new wheels and tires on the wifes bike last night,its like a new bike. We have a small job today then going to relax. Thanks again to both of you and ill get peppers sent out monday, Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 63 on its way to 86.  Feeling a little better this morning but I'm not going to overdo it.  I plan on doing some office work and then work on seed processing.  No grandkids this weekend so it will be easier to get the chores accomplished.  Be safe and be good.   

Good morning. The smoky air had me coughing yesterday when working outside. Think I’ll have to wear a mask when I work outside for awhile. I hope we have some rain soon to douse those fires, another one started by human hands this past weekend. Crazy.

I hope your day goes well. Stay safe and healthy.

Bike ride with the wife today then bean crust  pizza for dinner.  Going to just chill this evening. Have a great day and good morning.

get to feeling better Harry.

Good morning.  It's 64 on its way to 84.  I'm still not back to 100%. My GI issue seems to be dragging on longer than usual.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  I might try to get a walk in if I'm up to it.  Harvesting pods tomorrow.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. We’re tilling at the CG, hoping to plant garlic next week. The ground is so hard and dry it might take longer than normal. Hubby is ready to till at home, too, but I’m still cleaning that area and have more plans for planting next year. That job will have to wait. Next week will bring seasonal weather with lows in the 30’s. Finally.

I hope your day goes well. Make someone’s day a bit brighter.

Walk first thing then we are headed to Riverview. The oldest boy is having us meet his girlfriends parents. I honestly could care less and would rather be riding my bike,lol. Oh well it will be a nice day. Have a wonderful time doing what you do. Good morning.

Good morning.  It's 64 on its way to 84.  I'm starting to feel a little better.  It's harvest day.  There's not many harvests left this year.  Chiefs game at noon.  Labeling and boxing pods this afternoon.  This evening, we're grilling some pork chops that we got from a farm a couple of roads over.  Also having Swiss chard and potatoes from our garden.  Yesterday, I saw some real nice leaf lettuce out in the garden.  I might have to pick some of that too.  Sporting KC match tonight and it looks like rain very late tonight/early tomorrow morning.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Our autumn purple ash trees are turning beautiful colors. The past 3 years we’ve had early freezes so the leaves stayed green and fell. Nice to see colors other than yellow. Plans today are to till the home garden area - smaller space, but good to grow what we use. I still have golden beets and carrots growing and no space to store them right now.

Enjoy your day and remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 56 on its way to 70.  It's cooler today and the wind is howling.  The forecast looks much colder for the end of the week.  Hopefully not too cold for the garden.  We're in our first frost window now so it can happen at any time.  Feeling up to full speed again but didn't get much sleep.  One of the wife's indoor cats got out of the house last night.  I spent an hour looking for her in the dark.  We finally got her in before the outdoor critters got her. Very busy schedule today.  The wife needs to make a post office run.  Not sure what else is going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Back