• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. A cold front blew in last night leaving us with a 46*F September temp. Nice weather for sleeping. When it warms up a bit I need to pick beans and a few peppers, as they’re ripening well. Enjoy your trip, Harry.
Sic, I can’t imagine having rain every day.
Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Every day for months Catherine, every day. Things get wet for sure. Headed out to mow two big lawns because we got rained out yesterday. Hot humid and rain on the forecast,lol. Hope Harry has a great vacation. Peace much love and good morning.

Good afternoon. Sic - I really cannot imagine having rain every day. Living here, we have mostly dry days, plus a 1-2 week monsoonal season in July, though these past years the monsoons have moved north of us. We picked apples, removed tomato plants, gleaned lots of Anaheim peppers for seeds and chili. It's getting busier than I'd like but will enjoy the free time in the winter.
Hope your day is going well. Stay healthy and share your blessings.

Good morning. I’m hoping to dehydrate a few hot peppers and save seeds, and then back to dehydrating apples. This is a banner year as everyone has apples to sell or give away. I should find some apple jam recipes.
Enjoy your day, remember those less fortunate.

Mowing mowing most of the day. Have to sharpen blades first thing though. Wife is going to get blood work then will join me at a couple jobs. She also pickled a bunch of okra so we will be giving some of that away. Have a great week, make it full of joy, peace, and happiness. Bless up and good morning.

Good morning. It looks like a great day autumn day for taking down more of the garden and harvesting what’s left. I made crabapple jam again, probably more later this week along with soup.
Enjoy today and remember those less fortunate. Share your blessings.

Good morning. Soup day is planned as it rained last night and the temp is currently at 40*F. I picked most of the peppers yesterday in case we had a frost. Now to start dehydrating a few. I’m looking forward to soup weather again.
Have a wonderful day and share your blessings.

Crazy, cant imagine weather like yours Catherine. So cold!! its still hitting 90 hot and humid, rained for hours last evening. Bike ride this morning, one small job then headed to bike shop. Have to bleed my rear brake on road bike. Ive got to get serious and lose some weight. Weighed 188 this morning. Wife swears ive been gaining muscle but I think shes just being nice. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Cold and comfortable. I can’t imagine living in 90*F heat either. I guess you get used to your climate. I made 2 pots of soup for the freezer and sharing. While getting out veggies from the freezer for the soup, I noticed we have an abundance of broccoli. Guess I grew too much last year.
Have a wonderful day. Share your blessings and S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning. Busy day yesterday, making jam, putting the soup in the freezer, picking 2 big boxes of apples, dehydrating peppers. Bringing a friend to the dermatologist this AM. With all the rain you get, Sic, it’s job security.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and S.M.I.L.E.

Bike ride with the wife then some chores. Puppy is starting to chill a little. She is going to get her block knocked off by the cats though. Enjoy your day and be patient and kind. Good morning.

Good morning. A busy day making applesauce, garden chores, a funeral, and a BBQ tonight. A few of the trees are changing color with the cooler night temps. It’s such a gorgeous season.
Enjoy your day and show others you care.

Puppy, cat and wifes snoring is going to make me flip. Bike ride this morning with a couple chores this afternoon. Rest of the day will be relaxing getting charged up for tomorrow. Have a great day and good morning.

Back