• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 45 on its way to 52. Light rain. Back to the deep freeze tongiht and tomorrow. I've got the day off. Meeting my fishing buddy at BPS to look at some sonar electronics. After that, lunch and then to the carniceria. Then running over to one of my contractors and then into the office for awhile :crazy:. Full day. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain. We’ve got coffee club, then hubby is meeting with the exterminator at church. The critters must be multiplying (!). I have more garden planning to do now that I’ve found seeds. I need to be more organized after the harvests, but am usually too busy in the kitchen.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

Beautiful morning today. Bright and sunny, 44F on its way to 61F. Unfortunately the Weather Service just issued a strong wind advisory for this afternoon. That blows 🙂. Heading to WM today - always an experience lol. Hope you all have a nice day and be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 11 on its way to 15. Winter is back. Not working outside today .... too cold. Working on taxes, fishing room and getting ready for seed starting (next weekend). Got most of my running around done yesterday. My wife has a "girl's night" tonight with her sisters. Not sure what else is going on today. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. I got surprised when snow started falling yesterday morning and didn’t quit until 10pm. I thought it would rain. The fireplace insert did its job last night, really cozy watching some new reality show set it Utah. Time for oatmeal and then using the snowblower. I made apple slices that scented up the whole house, must be winter.
Have a wonderful day. Stay warm and healthy.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 50f, on its way to 53f. Yesterday was so nice I spent the day outside, just doing misc., like taking the xmas lights off the house lol. Moved the tractor back to the pole barn. I've decided Winter is over - who needs a furry rodent's opinion. Of course, they're now forecasting 1-3" of snow tonight. :crazy: Have a great day and be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 16 on its way to 32. I'm not sure what I've got going on today. Probably work on updating my seed database. My wife will be preparing food the game. I might get a walk in this afternoon. Be safe be good.

Good morning. As predicted, it started snowing overnight. Still snowing now but is supposed to stop by noon. About 3" so far. Currently 30F on its way to 35F. Trees sure are pretty. Not much planned for today. Need to work on grow lights. Gonna install a couple of those LED "shop" lights on one shelf, just to see how they work for seed starting. Probably watch the Super Bowl this evening. Have a great day and remember, be safe out there.

Good morning. Sunny and 30’s*F with the blanket of snow. We went to Costco and Sam’s Club yesterday with the crowds as daughter wanted to shop. Hubby bought another wind spinner for Mother’s Day, so I’ll have to figure out where to put it. Nothing planned for this afternoon, maybe a movie. We watched something about the Ricardo’s last night - a bit boring.
Have a great day. Make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning. It's 22 on its way to 50. Not feeling well this morning at all. Stomach issues ..... kept me up all night. Going to try to get some sleep and see how I feel at noon. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Another cloudy day. Currently 22F on its way to 31F. Not much planned for today. Maybe finish updating seed database - almost done. Feel better Harry. Have a good day and be careful out there. Good morning.

Good morning. It's 32 (0c) on its way to 63 (17c). Our WX is all over the place. Today, we are under Red Flag fire warnings. By Thursday, the forecast is for freezing rain and snow. A very weird winter indeed. Feeling a bit better this morning. Damn the stomach issues. Moderate meeting schedule today. Not much else is going on. Starting seeds this coming weekend. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 21F, on it's way to 43F. It's supposed to warm up a little over the next couple days and I'm looking forward to it. Come on Spring! Today is Mrs. DR's birthday. Probably heading out for a homestyle cheeseburger and a chocolate shake - her favorite lunch, but she only has it on her birthday lol. Have a great day, and be safe out there.

Good morning. Yes, Harry, get that stomach issue fixed. Quick Dr. this AM, then picking up a table for daughter. Weather is nice until tomorrow’s snow. I love the moisture since our reservoirs are way down, which will mean more water restrictions. Take it easy everyone.
Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Back