• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

good morning. some breakfast,then a walk,then chores,then some basketball this evening. cant wait till its all done so i can have a drink.yall have a great day.

good morning,one more day and i will be smoking pork perfection :woohoo: yal have a great day,i got me a bunch of work around the ranch!

Good morning gang. I went to bed at 6 pm last night. and I'm heading north in about an hour to go deer hunting. :woohoo:

Have a great weekend y'all!

Just thought it would be nice to have a thread that was specifically for morning greetings between those of us that get up at or before the crack of dawn...yup, I know that will get some comments...

Good Morning Folks...
Mornin' !.. Blackie( from Kings Ranch) is tied to my Land Cruiser bumper(in the carport), the guys are hooking up the cows to milk.
The coffee is on and I ride at 445(light enough to see).Can I post videos here ? It's cheese making day ( basically Ricotta-Mozzarella)

Ughh

One of those Saturday's I'd rather not have to get up & sling hot sauce...beer, it's not just for breakfast any more. Ow ow ow ow ow my head.

Ah well - my booth is next to the coffee booth. That oughtta come in handy. She lurves my hot sauce so I sense a barter a-comin.
:woohoo:

good morning! yall go get your vote on,and have a great day. im cutting back plants all day as soon as it stops raining.

Back