• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

good morning,have a great monday :woohoo:

fear-and-loathing-white-rabbit.gif

good morning yall! wow slept in big time today 9 o clock. have a great day,finishing my barn demo only about a hour from being done. mowing the lawn and buying a new rooster,if these people call me back.

What the hale you doin up so early Sic?

Ambien not workin?

It ain't even daylight here yet, what the hale am I doin up so early on a Sunday?

Good mornin to you all!

Welll......... morning all. Mad I didn't fix up coffee pot last night so it was ready this morning :( got lots to do today. Sun is out so gotta burn some stuff in the pit before the rain is back........ ok. Time to get moving.........................

Its afternoon now but fires just dying down and rains starting too..... but got all of what I really wanted burned. Kitchen is clean, laundry done dinner pulled out and thawing. I am proud of my progress, so there. That is all...... :dance:

good morning. probally going to take it easy today,twisted the ol ankle yesterday and she plenty sore this morning. yall have a great day.

Back