• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
today is my anniversary,think we are going to go see a movie.  

yall have a great day and good morning.

Cheers for you ! Have a great Anniversary !

wedding-anniversary.png

sicman said:
good morning. its going to be a long few days around here.  my wife had her other hand operated on for carpal tunnels yesterday.  so i get to do everything,lol.

yall have a great day.
So ya gotta wipe her butt?

Just askin. :dance:

Good morning all - been up since 5, headed out to the market. Y'all have a great morning!
:cheers:

will do, she actually went back to work last friday for the first time.

i will be cleaning up the last of my barn demo up this morning,yall have a great day and good morning.

its saturday and i slept in.  not sure what im going to do today but im going to try to keep it simple.

yall have a great day,good morning.

Good morning!

I am very proud to say that I now drink 2 cups of coffee per day, down from my usual of 3...And to think that all it took was me buying a coffee mug that is twice the size of my old one.  :party:

haha.

yall have a great day and good morning. im off to stand in line to be able to buy 3 small boxes of .22 rounds at wally world. then i have pipe i have to uncover today. Fill and grade will be started on monday,pics will be in my glog.

Back