• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

good morning all

I can't seem to kick this cold :(

{Ginger-sliced, Lemon-quartered, Honey, and a pinch of Goatsweed pepper powder with 2 green tea bags}
(it seems to help with the itchy ears and just spicy enough to clear the sinuses a bit)
goin to be sippin on this all day again.

stay warm and safe, and don't forget to SMILE :)
hope you all have a wonderful day

:cheers:   <----Spicy Ginger Tea

Good Morning All...have a great day..its 32*,rain soon..not nice..ah .should improve for the w/e.

GIP:  been trying to email you??Hope U R feeling better.

Chuck:  I am sure with some modifications, you will  attack that BP & get it down...do a "little" change here & there.

Health Matters!!..Take Care my Friends. ;)    Till tomorrow.

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning you insane pepper eating people. Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Hope you start feeling better GIP. I use the same concoction. My grandmother use to put some kind of liquor in it, when I got tonsillitis. Worked good. I'm 8 years sober, so I just leave out the hooch. LOL
i actually forgot to include a bay leaf in the above recipe, not exactly sure what it provides but i was told to include 1 in the brew.

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning.

On some blood pressure meds now. It makes me dizzy. I hate meds, but my blood pressure was 176 over 110. ☠️That's when I'm mellow.

Got my hoophouse framed. Need to level and build endwalls.

Hope you all have a great day.
I take a low dose blood pressure med once a day.  I remember feeling dizzy for the first week, i almost quit, glad i didn't.  I havent had to adjust dosage in 3 years and still within normal range :)
 I hope you adjust quickly and are within a healthy normal range soon 

wiriwiri said:
Good Morning All...have a great day..its 32*,rain soon..not nice..ah .should improve for the w/e.

GIP:  been trying to email you??Hope U R feeling better.

Chuck:  I am sure with some modifications, you will  attack that BP & get it down...do a "little" change here & there.

Health Matters!!..Take Care my Friends. ;)    Till tomorrow.
Hello Wiriwiri, i guess my inbox is full,  i'll clear out some old messages and make room for some new ones

stay safe and warm everyone, and don't forget to SMILE :)

:cheers:  <---- Tea

Back