• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's overcast with drizzle, 56F, on its way to 59F. Still gloomy. No sunshine or 70F forecast until Friday. :( Need to run some errands today. Then home and process more peppers. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there and eat more peppers!

And there you have it, more interesting than your local metrologist. Winter for 23/24. Sic, just watched some of the Crossroads fest, a must see with Carlos and Eric closing it out.
Alright, back to work enjoy the day.
IMG_20230922_173109374.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning. It's 60F on its way 90F. Back to the office until mid-afternoon. Harvesting pods after that. Grilling and beverages later on. Be safe and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning. Another warm day ahead, dry and busy. Very slowly taking down the CG, not the best of gardens, but it was OK. One of the guys finally cut one of his cabbages - 17lb. He’ll probably tell me it weighed 25 (!). What to do with this monster?
Have a great day. Stay healthy and hydrated. Still looking for the M.I.L.E. I know they’re out there.

Good morning. Overcast and 55F, on its way to 65F. Calling for cloudy all day. Kinda dreary. Great day to make a hot sauce, ha! Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there and enjoy your day.

Good morning. It's 64F on its way to 92F. It's going to be hot with plenty of sunshine. Office until mid-afternoon and then nothing the rest of the day. Grilling sausages this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 51F, on its way to 71F. Supposed to be mostly cloudy, but at least it's back above 70F, lol. Began processing the last tomatoes of the year. I'll use them in one of the hot sauces I'm making. If it stays nice outside, I'll probably go down to the garden to pick some baseball bat zucchini. I'm sure there's a few, since I haven't been down there for 3 or 4 days. Then, probably some more work on sauces. Hope everybody has a terrific Thursday. Be safe out there and make the most of your day.

Good afternoon. We’ve been up at a friends shoveling alpaca poo and lots of visiting. Nice to have some very aged poo for the garden that got flooded by a neighbor’s water main break and this June’s deluge of rain and hail. Next year will be a hope garden experience.
More tomato plant take-down at the CG tomorrow, just chillin’ at home and enjoying the 88 F weather a bit more. Maybe more tomatoes will ripen?
Have a stellar day. Enjoy this Fall weather. The trees are barely beginning to turn color.

Not sure whats going on today, wife is going to work in her gardens. I need to go mow 2 yards that will take like 90 minutes. Thats the only thing that has my time rest of the day is mine. Will I waste it or will I seize the day and do all kinds of chores and improve my life? If I was a betting man My life will not be enriched,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Happy Friday. CG chores, coffee group, lunch w/the girls. Then the day is mine to putter in the garden at home. Sad, but glad that the gardening chores are coming to an end. We all need the rest and early morning sleep.
Have a wonderful day. Share your memories with loved ones.

Good morning. It's 67F on its way to 95F. Hot. Home basement office for a bit then I need to get out and get fuel for the mower. I need to mow/trim one yard today. That will take 4 hours. After that I will proceed to beer drinking and grilling. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's mostly cloudy and 60F, on its way to 72F. Chance of a shower this afternoon. Don't know what's planned for the day, but I'm pretty sure it's NOT sit in my recliner and binge-watch something lol. Probably process more peppers. Chicken on the grill tonight. Hope everybody has a fantastic Friday. Be safe out there and enjoy.

Good morning. It's 70F on its way to 95F. It's still summer here! Watching futbol this morning and then college football this afternoon. Big country breakfast sometime this morning. Got out some ribeyes for grilling this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Back