• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Have fun in Chicago! Be SURE to take in some of that Chicago Blues..... sooo jealous. Have fun!

hi ho hi ho.....

well PS, you are here, so you are not late... :rofl:

just burned up my dual blade for my Magic Bullet....wonder if they sell replacement parts...the $40 I spent on it has been well worth it...I have probably processed over 100 lbs of dehydrated peppers with it....oh well...what's another 40 bucks

mornin' LD....hey, where is cross country nurseries...isn't it in your neck of the woods?

AJ I bought one of those after seeing you mention them in a post. Influential lad you are. That thing kicks absolute ass! Keeps all the dust contained.

AJ, you and the Mrs going to your favorite restaurant in Chicago on this trip? Got some new hot sauce for the chef?

I hope this is your story.

I was going to apologize for the late post but it is in the A.M. 'Morning everyone!

Good Morning everyone. 4:45, clear skies and 4º. First cup of coffee... yawn. I've decided to take tomorrow off so that makes today my Friday.

LOL PrOd. I don't have coworkers so-to-speak, but I definitely know people like that!

Nice Scovie.... I get payed to stay home Monday and taking vacation Tuesday. We haven't hit the single digit temps yet. I'm sure they are coming.

Good morning me, why couldn't you sleep in on your first day of holidays! Bad Nova now go take your dog for a walk, ok whatever you say me...

Back