food =[ grantmichaels' skunkworx thread ]=

Lobster bisque would be good with onion fritters... mmmmmm.

Look up onion pakora. Have no idea why I correlated that. LOL! Onion pakora da bomb. Maybe I will order some tonight. 

He used to post Fra Diavolo all of the time, and it always looked good ...

I've never eaten that - one day I need to try that one, too.

grantmichaels said:
He used to post Fra Diavolo all of the time, and it always looked good ...

I've never eaten that - one day I need to try that one, too.
I love me some Fra Diavlo but mainly make it when the Carolina shrimp are in season. I sure hope I can get out tomorrow for somethings from the ocean ;) 

He always spells it wrong too Grant lol.

Oayk sure yuo jsut fixde it nwo.

grantmichaels said:
I've never eaten that, but I motherloving will soon ...Probably the dish that stands out in my mind, along w/ the early beer-can chickens - which I used as a desktop for a while ...
Highly recommend any seafood Fra Diavolo. I have had it many different ways.

I have a couple more beef dishes, but I'm not restocking any further for a while ...

I'll have lomo al trapo using the tenderloin, and then other than some little top sirloin steaks, the only other considerable piece of meat remaining is a 6.5 lb boneless rib roast ...

I'm planning to check out seafood more, try chicken different ways, do wings, cook in the tagine again, do some yakitori, beer-can chicken, sushi etc ... oh, and duck ... and scallops ...

I'll still get to have burgers and meatloaf and cabbage rolls and tacos, that D makes, but I'm cooking myself seafood and poultry and getting my Asian, Indian, Moroccan on ...

When I get desperate, finally, I'll cook that roast ;)

Next order of business is seasoning the SS and CS woks, and checking out cooking on the portable gas burner ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425762902.521292.jpg

DRINK!

I like your style Grant. I have no idea what you just ordered, but you see something you want and bang it is on its way.

Have been waiting for the Anova or Sansaire to go on sale again, since the holidays ...

Sansaire is 20% off this weekend ... done!
I am!

Homemade bloody mary!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425763322.446957.jpg

Dive bar w/in walking distance ;)

Back