Grinding herbs and spices

Seating the rubber gasket is easy, all I do is push it in place and the use the handle of a butter knife to ensure it is all the way seated. Never had a problem with it falling out while in use, as the lid screws down on to it and holds it firmly in place. But, I do check it every time I put it together.

Pepperfreak said:
Seating the rubber gasket is easy, all I do is push it in place and the use the handle of a butter knife to ensure it is all the way seated. Never had a problem with it falling out while in use, as the lid screws down on to it and holds it firmly in place. But, I do check it every time I put it together.

I bought the cheapie one with a plastic gasket, not too good but just take it out and only a little bit of stuff comes out if it is liquid.

It's getting scary but i'm actually thinking about the magic bullet more and more.....

Sssshhhhh, don't tell PF....:lol:

I burned up my Magic Bullet blender. Now I have all the accessories and they fit nothing. I may pick up another one....but I wasn't really impressed.

Well they aren't made to grind up rocks into gravel......:rofl:

Good for you Moyboy! I know AJ really likes his too and probably uses it more than me.

As like most electric tools, the main cause that they burn up and fail is due to heat build up in the motor, i.e. the aperture gets fried. The is a sticker on the side of the magic Bullet that warns against using it for more that a full minute while on continuous run. Of course, I have found that most times a minute is all I need. But, if not I just make sure it's not getting real hot. I also make sure NOT and NEVER cover the vent intake holes on the side of the base, as this helps it cool itself. I have found that the instruction for use, really helped me preserve the life of my MB. ;)

salsalady said:
one day left on this commercial one in AU-

current bid- $30!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BRAND-NEW-CO...X&its=C%2BS&itu=SI%2BUA%2BLM%2BLA&otn=5&ps=63

moyboy and Wildfire, there are others also, make sure you don't get into a bidding war against each other for this one. LOL

:lol: It looks like something my grandad would have!
I have a few other grinders I use as well but will soon be looking for a much larger one. Seen any bigger ones? Not sure how much that would do at once.

5 hours left, $31AU!!!!!!

if it was US I'd be all over it!

I have no horse in this race, just putting something up there for others~
It's all good!

Replacing the blender container with a 12oz Mason jelly jar and a new set of sharp blades works well for me.

DSCN0835.jpg

Back