• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Bat guano? Those look like Joyners dried loser tears...

9 more days to germination time!! So I have a question... Can I germinate at 12:01am on the 15th???

Bat guano? Those look like Joyners dried loser tears...

9 more days to germination time!! So I have a question... Can I germinate at 12:01am on the 15th???

Yes, seeds can be started 12:01 AM on the 15th. I think we will require proof of life prior to opening the seed package, I will let Scratch weigh in on that.

I'll post a proof of life on the day before germination. That'll give everyone participating a day to check in and figure that out.

Ok, last call for seed replacements! If anyone has NOT received their seeds, please let me know today. I will be mailing out replacements tomorrow, anything after that might be too late to get seeds to you by the deadline.

I DON'T NEED SEED REPLACEMENT!!!!!! Oh wait... you didn't ask that... Sorry...

Let me guess, you have already planted yours???? AMIRITE? I always suspected you would bend the rules a little to get a leg up. j/k.

Now, I don't profess to be the best grower and I certainly don't think I'll win, but after all the smack Dan, won't it be more than a little embarrassing when half of the group blows past your pathetic little plant?

Lately our postal service has been so slow that i doubt i'll receive seeds before the 16th... i'm sure italian sun will fill the gap though ;)

Good luck everyone!

Datil

Island _Danny already got his prize------
for all the smack he spews he has been declared -------

8454586474_30f538f5fd.jpg

Let me guess, you have already planted yours???? AMIRITE? I always suspected you would bend the rules a little to get a leg up. j/k.

Now, I don't profess to be the best grower and I certainly don't think I'll win, but after all the smack Dan, won't it be more than a little embarrassing when half of the group blows past your pathetic little plant?

Half the group wouldn't have germinated by the time my contraption grown prik kee noo suan is bearing fruit!!

That's dirty tatics Dan, going through someone's mail box to intercept thier seeds. tut tut! :party:

Hey whatever it takes to win!!!!

Island _Danny already got his prize------
for all the smack he spews he has been declared -------

Yeah whatever patrico, stop trying to pawn off your past prizes on me!

Back