• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Seeds are here, thanks ghostpepper. Was i not suppuse to open the seed pack? Because i did :/

You were supposed to open the envelope but not the plastic bag with the seeds. Just seal them back up with some tape. There are about 100 ways that contestants could cheat that we would never catch. Everyone is on the "honor system" as it is.

You were supposed to open the envelope but not the plastic bag with the seeds. Just seal them back up with some tape. There are about 100 ways that contestants could cheat that we would never catch. Everyone is on the "honor system" as it is.

My bad. But why cheat, it's all for fun.

Nope I got 11 seeds and at least 4 are crushed so the only way anyone might win this is if none of my seeds germinate.

Otherwise... LOSERS!! ALL OF YOU!! EVERYONE'S POST BESIDES MINE IN HERE ARE LOSING POSTS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(End of evil laugh)

Nope I got 11 seeds and at least 4 are crushed so the only way anyone might win this is if none of my seeds germinate.

Otherwise... LOSERS!! ALL OF YOU!! EVERYONE'S POST BESIDES MINE IN HERE ARE LOSING POSTS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(End of evil laugh)

I'm not gonna win...but it'll still be pretty sweet when my plant trounces your plant :D

(End of evil laugh)

From what I've gathered on here, you shouldn't need any more than one seed..............Right?

Back