• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Come on this thread should be buzzing with excitement!! Friday is grow day!!!!!!!!!!!! So I know not everyone has to say but what is everyone's germination plans??

As for me, I plan to plant all my seeds. Going to put 2 in rapid rooters, 2 in coco coir, 2 in seed starter mix, 2 in sure to grow cubes and the rest in paper towel. Water all with ph neutral water and see what pops first and grows fastest. The plant I choose to put into my aero bucket will be the one I choose. I may keep one growing in soil as a backup but definitely will choose a plant before first bloom.

So there is my winning game plan. Quiver before me!

then probably 7 or 8am in the morning for you guys. Just keep a watch on here until scratch posts up the proof of life instructions at midnight on the 15th.

Island Dan,

I don't believe a word of your 'plan'. I think it is all a smoke screen to cover up that you have already planted all your seeds!
I'll bet your plants have their first true leaves by now. Your breath has so much natural fertilizer, all you have to do is talk to them to get 'em to grow :rofl:

Island Dan,

I don't believe a word of your 'plan'. I think it is all a smoke screen to cover up that you have already planted all your seeds!
I'll bet your plants have their first true leaves by now. Your breath has so much natural fertilizer, all you have to do is talk to them to get 'em to grow :rofl:

They call him...the pepper whisperer

HAHAHAHAHA

Dammit Patricio! You always let everyone know my plans! I will never tell you anything in secret ever again! And there goes your supply of natural fertilizer. I won't share with you anymore!!

Okay you are 6 hours ahead. So it will be 6AM in the morning at 12am US Central time. Now sure if this competition is running on eastern or central time.

To be honest it doesn't matter too much becuase the only way we would ever win is if we buy some packet rat poo peppers and stick them onto our plant and even then I think we might come 2nd place :P

Lol. This thread cracks me up every time I check it.

I don't think 6 hours difference is going to make the difference at the end of the growing period, if it is THAT close, we will find a tie-breaker! :rofl:

Island_Dan,
I know all your 'plans' because I have your alter ego ! He is now my consultant and guards my seeds with the special designation on the envelope !

He also is producing the magic ferts for my grow. Go ahead with your toilet bowl ass spray device.
Now YOU quake in the presence of the Rat Bastard !!!

8468069281_772cbccea9_c.jpg

Island_Dan,
I know all your 'plans' because I have your alter ego ! He is now my consultant and guards my seeds with the special designation on the envelope !

He also is producing the magic ferts for my grow. Go ahead with your toilet bowl ass spray device.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
(nothing to say... end of post)

Island_Dan,

8468069281_772cbccea9_c.jpg

This is going to give me nightmares!

Back