• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Can't start till later today and its already 1:58 a.m. My silly self left the seeds at my mother's house. Lucky for you all.

Here is my contribution. Right after midnight on the 15th, proof of life picture.

IMG_7260_zpsb1396903.jpg

Then proceeded to soak seeds for an hour

IMG_7261_zpsf14438d7.jpg

And then just as I said,

2 seeds in sure to grow block, 2 seeds in rapid rooter, 3 seeds in coco/seed starter/perlite mixture and 3 seeds on a paper towel.

IMG_7262_zpsd4223c1f.jpg

All in a humidity dome and going on a heat mat tomorrow in my grow room. Too lazy to put it in grow room now.

And those are all the usable seeds I had. Some looked cracked but we will see. Every whole seed is getting a chance!!

Here's ours:

Didn't have $1.38 for obvious reasons and don't have any change on me atm so hope this is ok...let me know if anyone wants to cry about it :violin: But 6 are in the soil now as I was sowing a load of others for our glog so not much can do about it anyway now.

Good luck everyone - espescially you Dangerous Dan :party:

BRING IT ON!
DSCN0652-001.JPG

Is my cell phone good enough? I get get the 1.38 if I need too.

They changed the stupid photobucket. Having problems. IMG is coming out thumbnail only.

Okay, try again. I don't know how I did this underline in blue, how do you get rid of it?

b383a415-8694-4ffe-92e9-6a9a1bbc0161_zpsab0767de.jpg

My consultant's name is Dark Alley Danny. (Thanks for helping me pick his name, Island_Dan)
Here he is contributing his special seed soaking agent....

8476987482_33b98a6a3d.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now he counts out the $ 1.38 and we are off to soak the winner seed !

8476987026_b3fb274995_z.jpg

Won't get a chance to get em soaking till later this evening but here's the POL so I don't forget it when opening the bag !!

CIMG1013_zps87d88d1c.jpg

Back