• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

And a good night to you Danny........ Sleep tight !

May you wake in the morning to a nice breakfast bowel of cereal...

8480812326_6d861fa731.jpg

Okay, now that Joyner finally got his act together and planted, I counted 20 people who have posted POL so far. Who are we missing? How many seed packets were mailed Brian?

There were 28 mailed out, plus my entry. A few outside the US haven't received their yet.

JoynersHotPeppers
DocNRock
SeanW
Faduniak
millworkman
sudostahp
Jeff H
MR_POTS
Island_Dan
scratchzilla
StupidJerk
JDFan
Jamison
roper2008
Pepperhead
TheShadowofX
pshngo
serrano
kiddc
PjPEPPERS
lock203
Sarnada
SanPatricio
ToxicRVA
mushroombob
RandyYJ
PexPeppers
Datil

Me too. I did take the pic for my POL, just haven't got motivated enough.

Edit: I guess Im an idiot, but I just tried to open my bag to soak them, and realized the bag was sealed. Now that answers my question of why you take the POL picture. I was wondering, if someone wanted to cheat, why don't they just open the bag and start half of their seeds early, then take the pic of the other half later.

Anyway, there's my POL.

Edit: I guess Im an idiot, but I just tried to open my bag to soak them, and realized the bag was sealed. Now that answers my question of why you take the POL picture. I was wondering, if someone wanted to cheat, why don't they just open the bag and start half of their seeds early, then take the pic of the other half later.

Anyway, there's my POL.
the POL pic is supposed to be of the 1.38 the seeds and the sealed bag. so if they opened the bag from the top then you should definitly see its been tampered with. anyone could have cut the baggie behind the sticker and replaced the seeds.its all about the honor system. if anyone has to cheat then curse them with the wrath of the spider mite

HOOKS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I win. STFU Dan :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

IMAG1012.jpg

Oh wait, those aren't Priks. Those are those damn hybrid tomatoes that I planted at the same time.......Nope, no signs of life from the peppers.

Carry on everyone, never mind. nothing to see here.

YOU BASTARD!! OMG I was like "NO WAY!!!!!!" You had me flipping out until I scrolled down hahahaha. Phew!!!!!!!!!

I am still in the race then. I spent like 15 minutes staring at mine today begging them to pop!

Back