• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8474700358_e98903f487.jpg

Alright guys, POL is posted, $1.38

Get those seeds in dirt, rock wool, rapid rooters, poop, or whatever you plan on using to germinate. Good luck, have fun, and grow something massive.

Well It is 4:22pm here and I will post my proof of life picture with the seeds and a clock in the picture showing 12:00AM on the 15th. I am not planting until midnight. So you all can get an early start if you wish. I will stay honourable.

Pics can stay in this thread, keeps it easier to keep track of everyone's progress. There isn't much need for more than one or two pics a week for each person. You can also do more in depth updates in your own glogs, and occasionally link us to them.

I will post a pic of the closed envelope as soon as i receive it from the damn post service, do you need more proof?? :D

Good luck guys!

Datil

Well It is 4:22pm here and I will post my proof of life picture with the seeds and a clock in the picture showing 12:00AM on the 15th. I am not planting until midnight. So you all can get an early start if you wish. I will stay honourable.
Just don't forget to put your clock back to the right time after you take the picture or you'll be late for work! :)

You're all lucky I'm at work now. You'll need the head start.

Oh, can I just write a check? ;)

So the picture needs to contain the unopened seeds and $1.38. Anything else like a clock or we so close to midnight Eastern that it doesn't really matter?

I'm new to this POL thing. Do I have to take a picture of $1.38 with the unopened seeds, or can I write "$1.38" on a piece of paper and photo it with the seeds. Either way it proves the seeds are still unopened.

???????

A clo
Just don't forget to put your clock back to the right time after you take the picture or you'll be late for work! :)

You're all lucky I'm at work now. You'll need the head start.

Oh, can I just write a check? ;)

Yes, make it out to Zack Eaton. I'll pm you my address later.

Popst a clock if you'd like, it's not that important. We're close enough to midnight that I honestly don't see a couple hours making a game winning difference.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]We're close enough to midnight that I honestly don't see a couple hours making a game winning difference.[/background]

All right then, I guess I'll go first.

IMAG1007.jpg

I don't plan on planting until tomorrow after work though. Got to give Dan a little head start to make him feel like he actually has a little hope.

I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow..I think you need to get the whole package of seed in picture jeff. Can't see the very top.

NgW7ALd.jpg

I suppose I'll start mine tonight.

Is this midnight east coast or west coast? It only 10:30 here so I guess I'll wait an hour and 1/2 to plant.

Back