• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Yeah please don't feel bad. At least I have one germinating!! Hasn't hooked yet but the radical is pushing out of the seed casing and I spied it in the rapid rooter. At least it is one of the seeds in a medium that will aid in transplanting to the aeroponic system!!

Yeah please don't feel bad. At least I have one germinating!! Hasn't hooked yet but the radical is pushing out of the seed casing and I spied it in the rapid rooter. At least it is one of the seeds in a medium that will aid in transplanting to the aeroponic system!!

Out of 8 seeds I planted (saved a few in case they didn't work germinate), I only have one sprout so far, but it too is in a rapid rooter. Is one day old too young to drop in the hydro tank?? I guess we'll find out. This is a competition anyway, need to experiment.

IMAG1023.jpg

Thought better try a different method as we only have one hook so put the last 4 into a jelly shot pot today and then on the heat mat. Will wait to see now.

DSCN0709.JPG

None of mine in the gelatin cup have germinated yet even after 7 days in a paper towel zip lock bag and 5 more days transferred into the gelatin cup... Seems most of my seeds were damaged beyond germination capacity but I have 1 sprout so I will still win!!

Back