• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

WARNING!!!! FEAR INDUCING POST FOLLOWS!!!!! Old geezers... people at greater risk of experiencing heart palpitations... toddlers and babies... emotional girls....
If any of you fall into one of these categories, click the back button now and look no further!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
52A61C2A-428E-4C49-BA34-B2781E8166E2-18035-000009B5F1C2AE2A_zpsc4e8d504.jpg

I was just thinking it would be cool if THP had a Growdown Crown or something, not saying it has to be a crown, just something that goes by your avatar. Any thoughts?

Oof...had some hooks, then it got warmer here and the temp in my garage spiked, and combined with my seed tray getting a bit dry I cooked some seedlings. Hopefully they recover..

It doesn't matter if I am late to the party... What matters is how much more awesome my seedling is than yours scratch. Never forget that all my seeds were crushed. This is the lone survivor... Superior DNA... Natural selection has chosen this seed out of 10 other hopefuls. Mine goes in bucket today...

No grow down crown. The food throw downs are put on by THP and these grows are put on by us the members. You can make your own and put it in your sig.

It doesn't matter if I am late to the party... What matters is how much more awesome my seedling is than yours scratch. Never forget that all my seeds were crushed. This is the lone survivor... Superior DNA... Natural selection has chosen this seed out of 10 other hopefuls. Mine goes in bucket today...

Hey Danny Boy,
Your lonely seedling is calling....."Plant me in your bung hole washer" - then sing to me".
[font=comic sans ms'] Which 'voice' are you going to use to sing to your 'baby'???[/font]
[font=comic sans ms'] http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm [/font]

Back