• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Mine is starting to fill out quite nicely. Anyone else growing hydro, do you guys ever realize your plants getting a sudden growth spurt right around the middle of your nute cycle? All my plants seem to go normal pace after a nute change, then at about day 4 they seem to explode and then slow down 2 days after that just before my next scheduled nute change. Just something I notice with my plants...

Anyway I brought out the Olympus OMD finally for my prik kee shots. Also I took a picture of my new buddy who is going to help wreak havoc on all of you who will be putting your prik kee outside haha

Also I have buds forming!

Update!

This beast is getting pretty large! It'll outgrow the fridge in probably another week or so. Hmmm...time to fire up the old HPS.

d77b47bce92c8305568a2a0bb00b8b2b_zps4e9b3314.jpg

This shot isn't that great, but in that blurry or of focus mess, you can see a couple buds trying to open.
636b58bf7feb38cc6ff170a9d3ef7dab_zps58cc94c6.jpg

3ecd11d52283dacb0f7b8777d6fc795d_zps1fe29f02.jpg

Ready to give up yet Dan?

Scratch, you can gladly take the crown from me. Mine is still recovering from whatever the hell was making my leaves curl and the grow tips shrivel. Right now I am treating it for both mites and calcium deficiency and hoping it is either one or the other. Consequently, mine hasn't really grown in two weeks. Yours is definitely bigger. Congrats.

Dan, where is your update. I think Scratch has you beat. ;)

Scratch, how about a root shot. They should be getting massive.

Very nice Scratch! I see you've got the dwc dialed in now.

I was under the impression when I started Illinois would have a spring and I could put mine outside. Hopefully I can have a chance to catch up once the weather is a little more friendly.

Sorry I will have update next week if it is still alive. I left it in Nebraska and I am in St. Lucia now. So I am missing a couple of nute changes which might affect it. We will see. The Caribbean plants are all healthy though back at home here so I am glad about that.

Back