contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

IMG_20130626_075117_151.jpg

That is a Birgit Locoto. The only plant allowed in this here growdown. :P

Jb that thing must be pushing 5 feet brother man!!!  :party:

Damn it John...I pushed the like this button because that is one great looking specimen...if there was an I HATE THIS button I would have pushed that one too though!

I have not been posting here because mine has been growing ever so slow, but at least is getting flowers now. If I had
planted it in a dirtpot, it would have been a lot bigger by now.  I have a hard time growing peppers in the ground.  I'll save
seeds if I get any pods, and it will be in a container next year.

Proud Marine Dad said:
Not a very fair competition considering the vast differences in location on here.
Way more variables to growing a nice plant than location. Some folks never even get frost but deal with 115° temps later on. I live in shitsville but from late June until early October our conditions are as good as anyones. Everyone is getting 6-8 months of growing time.
SanPatricio said:
  HEY,  PRODIGAL_SON.    HOW ABOUT THESE "PODS" ? ?   :rofl:   :liar:   :rofl: 

9146057183_1163fe5cb3.jpg
I quit! hah

Just so we are clear, how are we going to the judge this thing? The competition is for biggest plant, but does that mean tallest or what? Just need to know so I can begin training her up to the sky or allowing yet to let her hair down!

We will be measuring from ground or top of pot to the highest point. No vines across the entire yard or plot. So get ya a big ol steak or some rebar and grow to the moon.  I guess I should rename thread tallest plant but biggest sound more better. 

Wow Jamie! That thing was like 5 inches a week ago.

Dshlogg said:
4 more days 2 more inches.
IMAG0713.jpg

If I can continue at this rate it'll be 7' by Halloween. Probably just tall enough to qualify for last :).
I'm glad that thing survived. Your experience will show people how resilient these things are. It's all about learning,and sharing that experience/knowledge.

Back