• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

Wait...what? Mine are already three feet tall!!! I convinced mama I'm coming home Wednesday night because I love her and want to wake up next to her on Valentines day..."Awe, you would drive 200 miles round trip just for me?" What a sap!!! :rofl:

I call no grafting. Cloning is fine( Denniz) but grafting wil be considered taboo!!! Other than that anything goes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad news. :mope:

My small advantage just vaporized.

BirgitsLocotoseedlingdeath2-12-13_zps86bf19d1.jpg

Don't usually have issues with damping off, but I lost this one, and my only Orange Manzano sprout today.

So it looks like it's an even playing field now ...

Romy. Wasn't talking about cloning. Ahaha was talking about growing all ten seeds and growing them and stacking them. Hahaha tape them all together.

No roots on any of my seeds yet, birgets locoto seeds have plumped up and should sprout in a day or two, I'm worried about some of my other seeds, some of the super hots that I got as seeds in a trade may not be viable which will cut my grow in half, I hope that they show me that I'm wrong. :tear:
Has anyone that got seeds sent to them for the contest have sprouts up and growing or are you still waiting? All this waiting is killing me I'm glad that they are not hard to germinate. Come on now Grow I say! :mope:

No roots on any of my seeds yet, birgets locoto seeds have plumped up and should sprout in a day or two, I'm worried about some of my other seeds, some of the super hots that I got as seeds in a trade may not be viable which will cut my grow in half, I hope that they show me that I'm wrong. :tear:
Has anyone that got seeds sent to them for the contest have sprouts up and growing or are you still waiting? All this waiting is killing me I'm glad that they are not hard to germinate. Come on now Grow I say! :mope:

no because the rest of us followed the rules!
:shame:

seeds get the soak at 11pm cst 12 est.

When are we allowed to plant these babies. I'm a little behind on the thread here.
Tonight midnight eastern...9pm pacific for me!!! :dance: Soaking tonight planting first thing tomorrow morning. Woot!

Yep...DQ, sorry bro. :mope: No planting 'till the 14th. :shh: Maybe the boss'll overlook it!!! Unless you win by 3" then all hell's gonna break loose!

No POL on this?

I am going to post POL when I plant mine. Date and screen name is all. Nothing was set in stone that I recall. This contest was created in a sleep deprived and rum induced stupor. That,accompanied by the "no rules" clause makes it rock!! If someone wants to plant their seeds early so be it. I'm sure a few folks have done so already. IMO that isn't going to be what wins this.

Back