contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Sad to post my pic after Kevin's amazing showing but WTF . Hundreds of little fire crackers . They seem to hide well from the birds 

Some slight yellowing from all the rain ?

photo_zps43f46162.jpg

I'm not even in the ballpark…more like listening to this on the radio, but I do have 5 Chuncho plants growing, and I love 'em. Thanks so much for the seeds, John! And it's great to see you back, Kevin!

My Aji Chuncho plants this morning:

aji_chuncho_sep10_3.jpg

These Aji Chuncho pods give me everything I want from a bird pepper:

aji_chuncho_sep10_15.jpg

romy6 said:
Sad to post my pic after Kevin's amazing showing but WTF . Hundreds of little fire crackers . They seem to hide well from the birds 

Some slight yellowing from all the rain ?

photo_zps43f46162.jpg

Looking good, Jamie! I love this plant and the pods…I've not grown C. frutescens for several years—I had forgotten what robust plants and vigorous growers they are.

Mine are yellowing and dropping some lower leaves, too (check my photo). But I think maybe that's species-typical behavior. They are definitely not getting too much water…I seem to remember my Tabasco plants doing the same thing when I last grew them, way back in 2010….

wayright said:
Got to spend a few minutes with my ladies today,they took some selfies  :high:

:P

:beer:
Kevin

Wowie......what's in your soil that's growing those  trees.......

I might have to send you some seeds......if they're still under the floor boards in the attic................... :high: ............ :lol: 

wayright said:
Gorgeous plants Gary!  :cool:
I dig these lil firecrackers too man! 

@ Greg, If ya sent them pepper seeds,,yall would catch me in the airport with a garbage bag of my dirt on my shoulder,and a ticket to Colorado in my paw  :whistle:

Kevin

Ha...............unfortunately the   metal Sucrets Lozenges box is probably rusty by now and the Columbo  pepper seeds are probably just dust in the wind......... :cry: ....... :lol:

Beautiful plants everyone! Ya'lls plants have got me convinced I have much to learn! And that in ground seems far superior to pots/bags. Hopefully I can have myself set up right to go in ground and actually have some sort of chance next season.

Back