contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Pepper-Guru said:

15515087431_2f1f09bbd8_b.jpg

Wow!  Nice.

How long did it take to pick all those little buggers?  ;)

Pepper-Guru said:
Sorry for the delay in updates there for a while. This time of the year is pretty busy for me.
I think we all see where this race is going though! 
Without manipulation or intervention of any kind for my plant, it has only managed to reach 4ft tall and boasts a circumference of 8 ft.
Pod production and harvests, however, have been excellent. 

I respectfully concede from this competition and as a parting gift to everyone, I leave you with some of the final photos of the compost pile Aji Chuncho, as well as some harvest shots :) Whoever win's this race is gonna be one happy Chili Head! ;)

15517845472_34da6de82f_b.jpg

15331317279_0896f38033_b.jpg

15518301385_09742d9884_b.jpg

15515087431_2f1f09bbd8_b.jpg

15518270915_63531dc5ae_b.jpg
Damn that's one beautiful looking plant! This just proves to me once more that I still have much to learn on here.

Well the contest is winding down 
 I have to say I really enjoyed seeing everyones plants this year..and thanks to all of you who continued to post even though you werent the tallest  :cheers:
The participation this year was great! it is what was invisioned when the Growdown Throwdown was conceived 

Cant wait to see how nice it builds for next year  :cool:

These future ChunHO's have an unrestricted view of the jungle

Stretchin their legs

Where you at Shane?  :)

The original ATL Chuncho pimp

Baby Ho's

I think this pic was taken recently  ;)

Kevin

I think I might like to join in on this for next season.  I have a feeling I'm going to be fighting the volatile Virginia winds though, but who knows.  Virginia is the schizophrenic wizard of all microclimates.

I had a Pimenta de Neyde plant this year that got to around 4 feet.  It's getting OW too :)

PaulG said:
Just for fun here's my tallest plant:
_DSC2427a_zps9c401b73.jpg

That's my neighbor Pete.  He's 6'2".  The Goat's Weed cross
measured out at 10'8"!

+1 Geonerd.  Bishop's Crowns grow very tall.  Seven feet easily.

Nice Paul,sequoiafied that thing. In a container to boot!!!  I grew those last year and they get large. The hardest part is keeping them staked up with all those damn scud missiles. My branches kept weeping over.

Back