• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

So damn tall!
stc3248 said:
Didn't measure them but they're getting bigger...
HaYa7tN.jpg

q7w49jq.jpg

#2...I am looking up to this one a bit and I am 6', but she's slightly raised in that bed so??? Moving right along though...
nice!

Looking great Shane! Tha kerosene seems to be workin for ya  ;)

Local news at 6  :beer:

My baby ChuncHO is gettin jealous ,,tryin to work her way up to top ho

She's puttin on a good show

But

My main ChuncHO aint havin it! 

Stay tuned for,,local news at 7
:cool:
Kevin

my plants don't usually get over 7 feet tall but this video shows some that are dang near if not over 8...Trinidad Scorpions...there were 1760 plants in this patch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CBaoqiBlw

I'm not in this year of course, but if there is a tallest throwdown in 2015, I'll be there...

wayright said:
Looking great Shane! Tha kerosene seems to be workin for ya  ;)

Local news at 6  :beer:

My baby ChuncHO is gettin jealous ,,tryin to work her way up to top ho

She's puttin on a good show

But

My main ChuncHO aint havin it! 

Stay tuned for,,local news at 7
:cool:
Kevin
i think i see jack climbing up that thing!

AlabamaJack said:
my plants don't usually get over 7 feet tall but this video shows some that are dang near if not over 8...Trinidad Scorpions...there were 1760 plants in this patch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CBaoqiBlw

I'm not in this year of course, but if there is a tallest throwdown in 2015, I'll be there...
if hes entering some eight foot monster growing TS can i enter a pokeweed, i get some out on the edge of the property that grow 10-12 feet in just and handful of days, by the time i get out there. i wanna cross them or kudzoo with a chile plant, now that would be a monster!
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh yeah, mine don't usually reach 7ft either...uh, or 6ft, barely 5ft...

I suspect something sinister is going on with these Floridian/Powayian plants that are unnaturally tall. Kind of like anabolic steroids used in professional sports. You should be ashamed! In the words of the 70s rock band Deep Purple, "you fool no one"!!

Back