contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

13918983140_79085a4f3e_b.jpg

This is a re-post of a pic that was horribly too small.    Out of 10 only 4 sprouted and out of those 4 this is the only one doing something.  Did I see a previous post about a chuncho going in an old compost pile????  Sounds like I should just top my baby and give up :(

Well done.  I'm ill...

Okay, now that I'm somewhat recovered, how tall is that chuncho, anyway?  Some of those leaves look like they have been gnawed on by some Lone Star vermin.  Man, ugly...but, TALL.  Again, well done, Sir!

Roguejim said:
Well done.  I'm ill...

Okay, now that I'm somewhat recovered, how tall is that chuncho, anyway?  Some of those leaves look like they have been gnawed on by some Lone Star vermin.  Man, ugly...but, TALL.  Again, well done, Sir!
It's mostly beat to heck from the wind, we just had 48 hours of steady 20mph gusting into the mid 30's.

It's right around 12"s as of yesterday. I have a few more, one in a 20gal bag, and a few in raised beds. That's the tallest one. None are pretty :shh:

wayright said:
One little ,two little three little ChunHO's
Tried to jack me,they got the boot tho 

:high:
Kevin
Looking good!

Been a while...been out of town on a job. I got no tape next to any of them, just one simple pic.
h6H8gDy.jpg

Maybe I can get some pics of the others and put a tape to them this weekend...only been home a couple days the past month. Freedom had me go to Hawaii for a while. Damn the luck. They are launching what we loaded tonight from Kauai, Hi...if I find an article about it I will post it up.

Must be rough working over in Hawaii Shane . I feel your pain ;)

Here is my guy. Last week I noticed major leaf curl . Not sure why . I have not fed it anything . Only guess is Mites so I hit it hard . Hopefully it will bounce back. But I have another guy if needed .

IMG_5265_zps7bc9f5ce.jpg

stc3248 said:
Glad you're on our side bro! ;)

Thanks for being there!

romy6 said:

Here is my guy. Last week I noticed major leaf curl . Not sure why . I have not fed it anything . Only guess is Mites so I hit it hard . Hopefully it will bounce back. But I have another guy if needed .

IMG_5265_zps7bc9f5ce.jpg
Looking great Jamie, regardless of nasties. Mine in the raised bed and 20gal bags are being treated as well. Bonide is the sh!t :D

romy6 said:

IMG_5265_zps7bc9f5ce.jpg

God awful mites. Can't stand them. I just bought some miticide today because I think there is a few lingering on my plants despite my recent attempts on mite genocide.

Back