• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

romy6 said:
2. You cannot start before February 14th . V-day and the final measurement day is Oct 31st 2015. 

Please define 'start.'  ;)

I have a very special, top secret, treatment in mind for my seeds.*  It doesn't involve water or any attempt to accelerate germination.  I'd like to start exposing the little beasties in my secret laboratory as soon as they arrive in the mail.

Muahahahahah!!  :P

(*This evil science will hopefully prove more effective than the ill fated mutant sea bass experiment.)

Geonerd said:

I have a very special, top secret, treatment in mind for my seeds.*  It doesn't involve water or any attempt to accelerate germination.  I'd like to start exposing the little beasties in my secret laboratory as soon as they arrive in the mail.

(*This evil science will hopefully prove more effective than the ill fated mutant sea bass experiment.)
oh no not the TOP SECRET STUFF!Hey now I'm getting scared.First one of contest holders comments about one of the contestants being ONE OF THE BEST GROWERS,and now we have MAD SCIENTIST in the mix!this is getting crazy already and it isn't even February yet.

Geonerd said:

Start mean sow until Feb 14th or you will be disqualified . Cannot place in dirt,hydro or any other medium . Not many rules but that is one that you must abide . There is always one or two trouble makers  :rofl:

romy6 said:

Start mean sow until Feb 14th or you will be disqualified . Cannot place in dirt,hydro or any other medium . Not many rules but that is one that you must abide . There is always one or two trouble makers  :rofl:

Can I place then near a certain very special material in the hopes of producing giant mutant plants?  ;)

OK guys we did not expect this much of a response so we will have to shut down anyone else from joining until we see how many seeds we actually have so post 42 chilinoob will be the last participant for now . 

Sorry but you can still supply your own seeds but we just did not expect this many participants . 

romy6 said:
OK guys we did not expect this much of a response so we will have to shut down anyone else from joining until we see how many seeds we actually have so post 42 chilinoob will be the last participant for now . 

Sorry but you can still supply your own seeds but we just did not expect this many participants .
Definitely not a bad problem to have.
Too many people wanting to grow peppers sounds the same as 'there's too much beer in my fridge.'

I'm glad I made it, but if someone wants the spot bad enough, there are ways of persuading me into a sacrifice. Otherwise,
Bring it on!

Aiight,,this morning I sent out a few seeds

Juanitos
meathead
jedi 
tctenten
ocho
solem
Jamison 
east texas
rouguejim
organicpepper
geonerd
peterS
sicman

Yall let us know when they arrive please

Once we have a chance to catch up with everyone here,,I have a feeling we will reopen this  ;)

BTW,,anyone who has participated in the past growdowns,,you are automatically in,,just let us know! 

:cool:
Kevin

Back