contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
All mine are runts but then again all my plants are currently. When they look better I'll post some pictures :)

superchicken.jpg

Got some true leaves popping out.

teSqLgRl.jpg

Sad story behind this guy. I didn't think it was going to come up, and set aside, then forgot about. So I was carrying something large from one end of the basement to the other, and brushed by the stand that it was on and knocked everything off. Dixie cups and soil mix everywhere. When I was cleaning up noticed it, and that it had sprouted. The stem has a crease, not sure if it'll make it. I've had it propped up with a tooth pick since yesterday and it still looks alive. Hopefully it'll be okay.

pzYm32Ml.jpg

Got one contender .I am digging a deep hole full of compost for this guy . Plant out was last week so maybe next week this baby will hit the dirt . It's grown several inches since this pic was taken in the cheater tank . 

She is in the back 2nd to last  surrounded by eximums 

photo_zpsa4d3acbc.jpg

Also threw some seeds outside to germinate . More the merrier they say  :party:

romy6 said:
 Got one contender .I am digging a deep hole full of compost for this guy . Plant out was last week so maybe next week this baby will hit the dirt . It's grown several inches since this pic was taken in the cheater tank . 

photo_zpsa4d3acbc.jpg

I think I need more information on all this cheater tank stuff :) 

romy6 said:

photo_zpsa4d3acbc.jpg

you should grow it hydroponically, that's how i'm going to grow mine!

Pepper-Guru said:
All you guys thinking you're seeing slow growth, if you move your lights further away from the plants and take 3 hours off of your light cycle each day, It provides HUGE increases in growth. 

It's just soooo hard, goes against everything we stand for lol. I could put mine under a cfl and get stretch for days but it makes me die a little inside thinking about it. I do have it positioned under the t8 instead the t5s though. but I can't raise mine any further without taking shelves apart. 

Speaking of which it's been 10 days, how's yours doing?

Back