contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

I was totally being facetious  :twisted: Hmmmm lets see how mine are doing...gonna go snap a photo

16847892212_6b3f5642ef_b.jpg

Not bad for ten days ago
Pepper-Guru said:
Ya'll boys in trouble now...

16119868523_7792391f32_b.jpg

And there's 5 more where that came from...

Okay, watchala gringos, here comes the winner   :rofl:

Weighing in at 3 1/2 inches.  This is the only one I'm growing.  
Treating it just like my other plants.  Nuttin' special.  Growing
under T5HO lights at the moment.  I just hope it loads up with
pods at some point!:
_DSC2690a_zpsrcgzn9af.jpg

D3monic said:

It's just soooo hard, goes against everything we stand for lol. I could put mine under a cfl and get stretch for days but it makes me die a little inside thinking about it. I do have it positioned under the t8 instead the t5s though. but I can't raise mine any further without taking shelves apart. 

Speaking of which it's been 10 days, how's yours doing?

I think you're forgetting the first rule of the Growdown: "Don't listen to any advice given here". :rofl:

Scuba_Steve said:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/

Self Addressed Stamped Bubble Envelope.

Basically send a bubble envelope to the person sending you seeds with enough postage contained inside for them to send it back to you.

The current postage rate is $2.32

That is a stamp of each of the following:
$2
$0.21
$0.10
$0.01

If you can find a bubble envelope thinner than 1/4 inch, you can get by with a single first class stamp.  Check dollar stores, etc. (The cheaper, the better!)

USPS limits.
          Minimum     Maximum
Height        3-1/2 inches    6-1/8 inches
Length        5 inches     11-1/2 inches
Thickness  0.007 inch      1/4 inch (0.635 cm)

I use a regular envelope with a piece of light card stock and one layer of small cell bubble wrap with seeds in between.
It's about a 1/4" thick and weighs way less than one ounce even with three or four little resealable poly seed bags,
and the seeds seem to get through just fine; at least I haven't heard any differently.  Even works for international mailing.

PaulG said:
I use a regular envelope with a piece of light card stock and one layer of small cell bubble wrap with seeds in between.
It's about a 1/4" thick and weighs way less than one ounce even with three or four little resealable poly seed bags,
and the seeds seem to get through just fine; at least I haven't heard any differently.  Even works for international mailing.
I do the same. Or fold between two pieces of paper if no card.

PaulG said:
yes but this is a SASBE we are talking about 

First set of true leaves on one, and a couple of the others are slowwwwllllyyy coming up.

oi9hza.jpg

But enough of small talk, I think I have given y'all enough of a head start, its time to break out the big guns.

A couple of seeds went into rockwool cubes yesterday, its time to get serious. 

2j5qvk.jpg

Back