contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

MeatHead1313 said:
Transplanted my largest out of the AG and into potting mix last night. Really wanted to leave it in a bit longer, but needed the spot for another variety. Weighing in at a mammoth 3 inches tall, I give you Meat's monster Thai!
attachicon.gif
20150312_142948.jpg

Uh oh, looks like i'm 1/8" behind

So i had 1 seed germinate out of 8 and it doesn't look like it's going to make it.  Doesn't anyone mind shipping me another batch?  

4 weeks since being sown, here are my LOTs...  I am waiting for them to dry out right now so that I can transplant them into some premium soil and larger pots.
IMG_9591.JPG

They are averaging around 2.5 inches (the tallest being about 2.8'')
IMG_9595.JPG

These are the 6 tallest currently
IMG_9594.JPG

And this is to demonstrate the efficacy of planting alot of seeds in order to find the good genetics...  If I had started one seed, it very well could have been this one:
IMG_9592.JPG
IMG_9593.JPG

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
Remember......I'm two weeks behind most of you....

What's your point?   :rofl:
tctenten said:
Here is my update.  I had 5 seeds germinate, lost one and have one that is a bit of a runt.  These are my three contenders so far.  They all seem to be between 2.5" and just under 3".

I see 2 3/4 inches at the top of a couple!

Hey y'all, I finally sowed my Orange Thai seeds yesterday (5 cells of a 50-cell Jiffy Tray), exactly one month after everyone else...I've always been a late bloomer, so it's fitting  :P  :P  :P

So, yeah, I'm here!!!

orange_thai_Mar15.jpg

MeatHead1313 said:
Transplanted my largest out of the AG and into potting mix last night. Really wanted to leave it in a bit longer, but needed the spot for another variety. Weighing in at a mammoth 3 inches tall, I give you Meat's monster Thai!
attachicon.gif
20150312_142948.jpg

Yeah, Chris! Louisiana growers in tha house! :cool:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
All mine are runts but then again all my plants are currently. When they look better I'll post some pictures :) 
Same here. It would just be embarrassing to post any of them at this point. Out of the 5 sprouts only one has 1st true leaves starting to sprout.

Back