• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Yellowfin2na said:
I did have a backup in soil but that was the one killed by cat poop. Like I said I don't know squat about growing in soil lol. I only got one shot.
But don't let these legends fool you. I've read the past growdowns and I'm sure there some of these guys lurking in dark laughing cuz they know they can produce 10 plus footers.
Yep +100! Freaking wish I knew how they did it too!

Yellowfin2na said:
I did have a backup in soil but that was the one killed by cat poop. Like I said I don't know squat about growing in soil lol. I only got one shot.
But don't let these legends fool you. I've read the past growdowns and I'm sure there some of these guys lurking in dark laughing cuz they know they can produce 10 plus footers.
you could take a cutting off a lower branch and root that for a backup! The whole reason I chose hydro is cause I know that's my only chance against these green thumbs.

Wish I had mine in here but they succumbed quickly to a lack of watering while away at work... Looking forward to seeing how everyone fairs, lots of great looking plants so far.

Here's an update from yesterday.

YBSmNPEl.jpg

And this is my backup LOT, just got it in the ground yesterday, had been in a solo cup.

YEUtuful.jpg

Mine are finally in the ground...I actually took some pics with my handy Iphone 6, but due to an unfortunate run in with the Pacific Ocean those pics are no longer accessible. Lifeproof cases say waterproof to 2 meters...but mine dropped to the bottom at about 85.  :violin: Pics up when I get my replacement phone!

Back