contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

I'm not usually one to break out the ruler but this is a growdown so, let's put on the pressure! 

18455330909_b2328f73bc_b.jpg

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
i cut 6 giant fan leaves off the bottom so the roots can breathe better...42 3/4" tall

wait wait wait... Who let this guy in the competition!? 

Roguejim said:
Wow PG! It's not like you to show your hand this early, I mean, with that cattle fencing photo you served up last Growdown, this is a shock.
maybe I plan on trying this time around...I dunno. Maybe not! It's my own fault. I'm so focused on flowers and fruit that I forget sometimes, this about a tall plant! I've got three, two in garden and one over in the mulch pile (which has been effectively topped by deer ;) ) With that damn hydro plant who knows what could happen. All I know is this is gonna be one hell of a grow off! Here's hoping the LOT is half as tasty as the Thai Orange!

stc3248 said:
seBYePQ.jpg

Estimating about 24...ish. more or less. Everyone is looking good!!!
   Shane camera angle is everything.Stay the hell out of the bathrooms buddy.It is a nice looking plant. ;)
    Got lots of flowers since my last pic,and that makes me happy.Like my girlfriend keeps telling me''Don't worry size really does not matter.'She has no idea since she has never been in the Worlds Best Growdown. ;)
P6110008_1.jpg

Okay, I can see this is a lost cause.  Mine has just started flowering.  
I see I cut off the tip-top in the pic!
_DSC2875a_zpspydi6zka.jpg

This is not totally accurate.  Hard to hold the tape and shoot the pic at the same time. I tried to be level with the top of the plant:
_DSC2876a_zpszw6ue7ry.jpg

Back